Please call our store to purchase this item and arrange shipping. (360) 336-2780. We do not currently have this clock in stock. We can order any Howard Miller clock, but we have chosen to highlight a few of our favorites on our website.
Why we like this clock
This is a classic. The dark wood and swan neck pediment are what comes to mind for many people when they think of a grand father clock. The beautiful wood grains and oval window in the door make this an elegant clock.
Howard Miller's description of the Stewart
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The crotch-figured mahogany continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass-finished pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime Concerto movement features three classic chimes: Westminster, Shubert’s Ave Maria and Beethoven’s Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chime and strike on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 86.25" (219 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)