Please call our store to purchase this item and arrange shipping. (360) 336-2780. We do not currently have this clock in stock. We can order any Howard Miller clock, but we have chosen to highlight a few of our favorites on our website.
Why we like this clock
This design was inspired by the "Arts and Crafts" movement of the early 20th century. This clock would look perfect in a craftsman style bungalow. You can still find antique "craftsman" or "mission" style clocks, but this clock has a superior Keininger movement and plays the Westminster chimes. Most of the craftsman style clocks from the 1920's will only strike the hour on a gong.
Howard Miller's description of the Greene
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass-finished weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 79.5" (202 cm)
- Width 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)