Please call our store to purchase this item and arrange shipping. (360) 336-2780. We do not currently have this clock in stock. We can order any Howard Miller clock, but we have chosen to highlight a few of our favorites on our website.
Why we like it
The styling of the Arendal draws heavily from the Swedish mora clocks of the 18th century. The Arendal manages to look traditional and contemporary at the same time. That is no small accomplishment.
Howard Miller's description of the Arendal
- Please call our store to purchase this item and arrange shipping. (360) 336-2780Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance. Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
- Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable. Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum. Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock′s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date. Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship. Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions: Height 89.75" (228 cm) Width 25" (64 cm) Depth 13.75" (35 cm)